[sane-devel] USB scanners page.

Gerhard Jaeger gerhard@gjaeger.de
Wed, 2 Oct 2002 13:18:27 +0200

Hi Jonathan,

good to have you back with an updated page (I know it's a lot of
work, but this kind of work is really appreciated).

Here are some things that are missing/or wrong:
* The URL at the Plustek entry is not correct, the correct one is
  www.gjaeger.de/scanner/plustek.html=20
* The CANON devices CanoScan N650U/656U and N670U/676U are also supported
  (LM9832 based devices)
  The N1220U and 1240U have a LM9833 chips inside and can be supported in
  the near future
* The new EPSON 1260/Photo is also supported (a modified 1250/PHOTO - USB=
2.0)
* The Mustek Bearpaw 1200 and 2400 are supported by the Plustek-Backend
* The Genius Models ColorPage HR6A, ColorPage-HR7, ColorPage-HR7LE
  and ColorPage-HR6X are supported by the Plustek-Backend

That's it for now, hope this helps so far
  Gerhard