[sane-devel] Can't activate transparency unit on Epson Perfection 2450

Graham Hughes graham@sigwinch.org
07 Oct 2002 18:34:28 -0700

On Wed, 2002-10-02 at 02:47, Karl Heinz Kremer wrote:
> Is the TPU plugged in? When the scanner works for "normal" scanning,
> it should also work in TPU mode. THat the scanner thinks that the
> TPU is not active can have a number of reasons:
> - TPU is not plugged in
> - The TPU is covered by the white background that is required for
> scanning off the glass
> - The TPU is broken

Thank you for the help!  I diddled with the plug for a while, and it
works now.
--
Graham Hughes <graham@sigwinch.org>
(defun whee (n e) (subseq (let ((c (cons e e))) (nconc c c)) 0 n))