[sane-devel] ADF Epson Expression 1640XL problems

khk@khk.net khk@khk.net
Fri, 11 Oct 2002 06:56:14 -0400 (EDT)

I don't know if this fixes your problem, but you should put the
argument to the --source option in quotes:

--source "Automatic Document Feeder"

This is necessary for all options that have spaces in them.

Karl Heinz