[sane-devel] ADF Epson Expression 1640XL problems

khk@khk.net khk@khk.net
Fri, 11 Oct 2002 08:47:43 -0400 (EDT)

Here are a few things you can test:

Does this work with any of the graphical frontends (e.g. xscanimage or
xsane)?
Does it work without the batch related commands and just one sheet of paper?
Does it work without the --eject or --auto-eject commands?

Karl Heinz