[sane-devel] Re: dc240 only works with GCC

Peter Fales psfales@lucent.com
Mon, 14 Oct 2002 10:51:01 -0500

Hmm,  I didn't realize that it was a high priority to get this fixed in
1.0.9 (as Henning pointed out, it's been in since 1.0.5)

However, if it needs to be fixed and the choices are

1) Disable the backend in configure.in for non-gcc platforms
2) Submit the portable code

Option 2) sounds the lower risk to me.  Shall I go ahead and do that?

It seems that CVS is still down.  How far is the code freeze going
to move?

--
Peter Fales			  Lucent Technologies, Room 1C-436
N9IYJ            		  2000 N Naperville Rd PO Box 3033