[sane-devel] Code freeze delayed

Mon, 14 Oct 2002 18:16:13 +0200

Hi developers,

Some may have already noticed that the SANE CVS server is still
unreachable. Therefore the code freeze for SANE 1.0.9 didn't happen
yesterday.

If the CVS server can be fixed during the next few days code freeze
will be two days after that day. I'll send a warning before that.

If there are (bugfix) patches that should go in before code freeze and
you aren't sure that you can commit them in those two days, please
send them to me. I'll commit them to CVS as soon as it's up again.

If the CVS server can't be fixed quickly, please also send patches.
I'll create sane-backends-1.0.9-pre2 from the latest CVS plus the
patches I get. I'll announce when this will be the case.

Does anyone has done a CVS commit after:

2002-10-11  Henning Meier-Geinitz <henning@meier-geinitz.de>

   * backend/mustek.c doc/mustek/mustek.CHANGES: Fixed shutting off
     the lamp for the Paragon 1200 A3 Pro.
   * doc/descriptions/mustek.desc: Updated version number and A3 Pro
     information.

That's the last one I have.