[sane-devel] Blank Page with Cybercom 9352 parallel port

Tue, 22 Oct 2002 13:18:18 +0200

Hi,

On Mon, Oct 21, 2002 at 07:22:12PM +0200, Michael Gruner wrote:
> trying to get my scanner working there is some trouble:
> As mentioned in the topic I have a Cybercom 9352. But this is just like
> the medion scanners a Mustek. Looking through the
> windows\twain_32\install.log it was installed as a mustek 1200 cp. Ok,
> so i decided to use the sane mustek_pp backend for it.

But isn't the 1200 CP a CIS scanner? There is no support for CIS
scanners in the mustek_pp backend that's included in SANE.

Have a look at http://www.penguin-breeder.org/?page=mustek_pp for an
updated driver.