[sane-devel] Fwd: I killed my Epson perfection 1260 photo. Twice.

Till Kamppeter till.kamppeter@gmx.net
Tue, 22 Oct 2002 18:38:02 +0200

I have done a lot of scans on the Epson Perfection Photo 1260 and it
always worked and still works like charm. I had even a crash in the
middle of a scan with the scanhead hanging around in the middle of the
case. I simply started xsane again, the scan head went back and I
continued scanning.

So for mne it seems that Epson has delivered a bad series of scanners
and you dealer has now a big stack of scanners which break after a few
hours using.

    Till