[sane-devel] DBG macros and xscanimage

Sun, 27 Oct 2002 14:03:11 +0100

Hi,

On Sat, Oct 26, 2002 at 11:01:27PM +0200, Johann Philipp wrote:
> I have a little problem using the DBG macro together with xscanimage: using
> scanimage, my backend produces the debugging messages as expected, but with
> xscanimage none appear on the screen. Is that the correct behaviour?

No. There should be no difference. Maybe xscanimage uses a backend
from an older installation of sane? E.g. you compiled your own
sane-backends and that's installed in /usr/local. scanimage will use
that one. If there is another sane installed by your distribution in
/usr, it will be used by the distribution's xscanimage.