[sane-devel] Scannning trouble with HP 2520A

Peter Kirchgessner peter@kirchgessner.net
Mon, 28 Oct 2002 07:41:52 +0100

Hi Brett,

does it make any difference if you select different speeds ?

You can also try to play around with the SCSI buffer size by changing
environment variable SANE_SG_BUFFERSIZE.

--Peter