[sane-devel] Re: Sane-devel digest, Vol 1 #107 - 8 msgs

Oliver Rauch oliver.rauch@rauch-domain.de
Thu, 31 Oct 2002 20:34:18 +0100

Hello Glenn,

we are using sane/xsane on mixed windows/linux ix86/sgi Indigo+Octane machines.
The scanner (umax powerlook III) is connected on an Indigo.
Scanning from Indigo local, network scanning from
Indigo+Octane+Linux-ix86+Windows-NT: no problems,
8 bits/sample and 16 bits/sample work.

Bye
Oliver

--