[sane-devel] Umax Astra 1200S freezing up

Alan & Lori Smith lsmith201@cox.net
Sun, 01 Sep 2002 09:25:26 -0500

I would like to think it is something that simple - but I have received
the same results with three different SCSI cards and three different cables.
I also get the same results with the terminator on or off, and with all
variations of the SCSI bios settings.  Also, all three cards and cables
worked fine in Windows.
I don't really think that it has to do with the UMAX backend though, as
I get the exact same symptoms running VistaScan under CrossOver Office, so I
think it may have more to do with Linux (or the distro I am using) than
with Sane.