[sane-devel] Scanner recomendation

Dwight Tovey dwight@dtovey.net
02 Sep 2002 07:10:04 -0600

I would like to thank everybody for their comments & suggestions.  With
Karl's recommendation, I picked up an Epson 1660 scanner (USB
interface).  After a couple of startup glitches caused by my trying to
be in a hurry and not spending enough time with the documentation, and
solved with some invaluable help from Karl, I've succesfully managed to
get it running and make a couple of scans.

Now I get to spend some time with all the documentation trying to figure
out what things like "gamma correction" mean and what making changes to
the "color correction" setting will do.

Thanks again.
	/dwight
--
Dwight N. Tovey                          Unix SysAdmin / Developer
League of American Bicyclists            Idaho Transportation Dept.