[sane-devel] HP 5490cse

Igor Leandro Antunes ilaigor@uol.com.br
02 Sep 2002 22:19:05 -0300

Hi There!

I recently joined the list to watch for this development in specific.

Well, I'm a developer for .ASP (yeaght... =P) and I already worked with
Delphi, but... unfortunately never with C++.

So this is the picture: I have a hp5490c right on my desk. If I could do
anything to help you guys with the development of this backend, please
tell me.

[]'s