[sane-devel] SANE support for Microtek USB scanners

trewq trewq@delfi.lt
Mon, 9 Sep 2002 18:45:10 +0200

here's a letter i got from microtek . I got scanner Scanmaker 3800

Dear sir,

We do not have Linux drivers, please look on :

http://panda.mostang.com/sane/

You can most probably find a driver there.

Regards

Wilfried

Microtek Technical Support

mailto :techsupport.au@microtek.5ca.com

FR: 0170200033
CH: 0919710584
UK: 02079490167

Total bulshit ... though i requested some technical information on SCAN08
chip .. they sent me back to the link i gave them ..