[sane-devel] ANNOUNCEMENT: dust removal: please test

Peter Seiderer Peter.Seiderer@ciselant.de
Tue, 10 Sep 2002 11:56:23 +0200

Hello Andras,
sorry for the delayed answer....

No better idea as working with a fixed ir threshold....but I do not know if
different films need different thresholds, did not much tests yet with
different material......

Fixed a minor bug in my code (missed some pixels of the border around the
ir threshold area). Now the interpolation of the sky region is a little
bit improved.....

Peter