[sane-devel] New backend: gt68xx for some Mustek USB scanners

Irvin Probst irvin@irvinig.org
16 Sep 2002 15:50:55 +0200

On Mon, 2002-09-16 at 14:38, Henning Meier-Geinitz wrote:
> Hi,
>
> There is now a SANE backend for GT-6801 and GT-6816 based scanners.
> It's based Sergey Vlasov's gt68xx driver. Actually, he did all the
> hard work and I only added the SANE interface.
>
> It intends to support the following scanners:
>
> Mustek ScanExpress 1200 UB Plus

After a quick test it seems to work in W&B, color mode has funny colors
(purple instead of black for instance) and the scanning head went too
far (ugly noise, but it's a 50 Eur scanner it doesn't really matter).
I'll send a full debug output as soon as possible, maybe this evening.
Bye

--
Irvin Probst