[sane-devel] ANNOUNCEMENT: dust removal: please test

Hans-Peter Rangol hp@rangol.de
Mon, 16 Sep 2002 18:14:01 +0200

Am Tue, Aug 20, 2002 at 10:59:50PM +0100 schrieb Major A:
> Hi all,
>
> I'm proud to make available the first testing version of a
> dust-removal facility for film scanners with IR readout. Currently it
> is a stand-alone tool, but the actual algorithm is implemented in a
> sanei library. The algorithm is so simple I can't think of a good
> reason why I didn't come up with it earlier.
>
> To get it, check out the latest CVS of the coolscan2 project on
> sourceforge.net (http://coolscan2.sourceforge.net/). Then use the
> program "duster" in the following way:

Hi Andras,

i wish to test it, but it fails to compile with

gcc duster.c sanei_irclean.c -o duster

with the message:
/tmp/ccerPEcp.o: In function `sanei_irclean':
/tmp/ccerPEcp.o(.text+0x450): undefined reference to `cos'
/tmp/ccerPEcp.o(.text+0x492): undefined reference to `sin'
/tmp/ccerPEcp.o(.text+0x54b): undefined reference to `exp'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status

my math.h ist from the package :

glibc-devel-2.2.90-23

Any hint how to resolve this problem?