[sane-devel] New backend: gt68xx for some Mustek USB scanners

David Stevenson david@rondotheatre.co.uk
Tue, 17 Sep 2002 01:17:10 +0000

Thankyou and well done.

Quick first test with scanimage shows it to work as Sergey's test prog did on
the 1200TA.
One bug from that I have failed to fix is the offset for top left origin is
odd.
using default 0,0 includes 4mm of extra margin on image, -l4 gets left margin
correct but moves top edge.

I will try to look at this.
David