[sane-devel] New backend: gt68xx for some Mustek USB scanners

Irvin Probst irvin@irvinig.org
17 Sep 2002 15:49:19 +0200

Hi,
You can find the debug output of the gt68xx backend here:
http://www.irvinig.org/sane (using a mustek 1200 UB Plus, ie gt6801
chip)
White and black preview: it hangs and the scanning head remains green
after a few flashes, nothing moves.
White and black 150 dpi, 8bits scan: seems too work, but the resulting
image is too bright as you can see here:
http://www.irvinig.org/sane/wb_8bits_150dpi.jpg
Color preview: the image is 1/3 of it's original size, with funny colors
Color 8 bits 150 dpi scan: the scanning process stops at 1/3 of the
image, the resulting pnm file is unusable.
As I stated in my previous email the scanning head went too far one time
but it never happened again.
Feel free to ask me if you want other debug outputs.
Bye

--
Irvin Probst