[sane-devel] New backend: gt68xx for some Mustek USB scanners

William Gallafent william.gallafent@tiscali.co.uk
Tue, 17 Sep 2002 22:15:35 +0000 (GMT)

On Tue, 17 Sep 2002, Henning Meier-Geinitz wrote:

> There is a new version (1.0-9) of the gt68xx backend that has a
> workaround for the color problem. At least with my BearPaw 1200 CU
> the colors are better now.

It's good :) Colours are cream/yellow tinged on mine with
auto-calibration turned off ... haven't tried with it turned on
(Something's hung somewhere and I don't want to reboot just at the
moment). Worked in 50, 150, 300 8-bit colour, but 600 segfaulted ...

> Preview should also work now but is slow because it's done in 300
> dpi until 50 dpi is fixed.

Preview works here too.

> Some other minor bugs also have been fixed and quite some more have
> at least been mentioned on the web page.

Excellent work, thanks.