[sane-devel] epson 2450 firewire configuration

Karl Heinz Kremer khk@khk.net
Mon, 23 Sep 2002 19:39:40 -0400

--0OAP2g/MAC+5xKAE

On Mon, Sep 23, 2002 at 11:08:52PM +0100, rob wrote:
[ ... ]
>=20
> scanimage -d epson:/dev/sg0 --preview yes
> scanimage: open of device epson:/dev/sg0 failed: Invalid argument

Can you please run these commands to create a log file:

export SANE_DEBUG_EPSON=3D128
scanimage -d epson:/dev/sg0 --preview yes > /tmp/scan.log 2>&1

This will write all commands and data that is exchanged between
the scanner and the backend to the file /tmp/scan.log

Please attach this file to an email and send it to me.

Thanks,=20

Karl Heinz

--=20
Karl Heinz Kremer                                  khk@khk.net