[sane-devel] Configuring Umax Astra 1220S on USB-SCSI adapter

Dom Savage dom@gouezeri.freeserve.co.uk
24 Sep 2002 22:46:27 +0100

Hi All,
I've checked the archives pretty thoroughly and not found any
information there so maybe nobody else has tried this, maybe it isn't
possible?
I am trying to attach an Astra 1220S to a laptop (which doesn't have
pcmcia slots) via a Belkin USB-SCSI adapter.  I can hotplug the adapter
fine and it shows up fine on the hub but I've had no success, yet,
running sane-find-scanner.
Any advice gratefully received, though I realise this _may_ not be
possible.  I'd be more than happy to provide more detailed information,
but don't want to spam the list needlessly.
Thanks in advance
Regards
Dom Savage
London, UK