[sane-devel] Proposal: SANE standard addition (was: test backend: 1 bit RGB data for grid pattern)

Thu, 26 Sep 2002 22:50:12 +0200

Ok,

On Thu, Sep 26, 2002 at 10:19:42PM +0200, abel deuring wrote:
> >"For depth 1, the order of the bits within each byte is most
> >significant bit to least significant bit."
>
> To avoid any misunderstanding: "For depth 1, the leftmost pixel is
> stored in the most significant bit, and the rightmost pixel in the least
> significant bit." ?

Ok.

> And all that for Sane 1 or shall we leave it for Sane 2?

I think we can do this in SANE 1. It's not really a change but an
addition of a missing definition. We didn't even increase the minor
version for such changes in the past. Maybe we should?