[sane-devel] [ANN] plustek backend V0.44 - Canon support

Jaeger, Gerhard gerhard@gjaeger.de
Sat, 28 Sep 2002 14:48:33 +0200

Hi there,

I've currently released V0.44 of the Plustek backend. I
have intergrated code to support CIS based devices, namely
CanoScan N670U and N650U.
The support is currently limited to color modes and without
any calibration. I used the information from the standalone
programs from Jason Millward and Gunter Mayer.

Please checkout the stuff from the CVS repository or
download the backend from www.gjaeger.de

It would be nice if all other Plustek users would download the
new code too and check if this breaks anything so far...

For Canon-Testers: Any comment and or additional patches
are welcome. I need esp. the graymode register settings and if
possible some logs during the calibration process...

Thanks in advance for testing...
  Gerhard