[sane-devel] Umax Astra 1200S freezing up

Alan & Lori Smith lsmith201@cox.net
Sat, 28 Sep 2002 22:52:50 -0500

Just wanted to give an update on my problem - I purchased an Adaptec
2920C card and disabled disconnects in the BIOS and everything works
perfectly now.  Apparently the linux drivers for the Initio and the
Domex cards are not written as well as the Adaptec one.