[sane-devel] Proposal: SANE standard additions/fixes

Sun, 29 Sep 2002 11:48:42 +0200

Hi,

On Thu, Sep 26, 2002 at 10:38:33PM +0200, Henning Meier-Geinitz wrote:
> While I'm working on this topic some more small issues that got lost
> somehow after older discussions. These are proposals for SANE 1. From
> TODO:

Nobody dares to comment? Is it that wrong or unclear? I hope we can
at least fix the "easy" things that are on the TODO list for some time
(topic 1, 4, and 5) until the release. The others may take a little
longer.

If you think a topic is completely crap it's ok, too. Then we can
delete it from the TODO list. But if I don't get a "that's ok" or
similar I won't change anything in sane.tex.