[sane-devel] Re: My scanner is not yet supported :-(

Jaeger, Gerhard gerhard@gjaeger.de
Sun, 29 Sep 2002 16:38:14 +0200

Hi,

this scanner is in fact a parallelport device which maps its port
via parallel-to-usb brigde to the USB bus...
As I do not have the protocol for the bridge, I do not plan to support
these devices... The same applies to the Plustek U12 (product ID 0x0001),
from the technical point of view the two scanner are identical...

Sorry
  Gerhard