[sane-devel] How to read the usb-snoopy log?

Jaeger, Gerhard gerhard@gjaeger.de
Sun, 29 Sep 2002 17:14:04 +0200

Hi list,

I have a small problem, you guys out there might help:
The problem is ,that I have the Plustek parallel-port driver suitable
for a specific ASIC, so I know which registers need to be set to work.
Then I also have the USBsnoopy log of a device which contains this ASIC
too, but the protocol has been mapped to USB. My problem is to find
out, how the communication over USB is done. Ain't it possible, that this
communication is transparent, I mean, simply write to the USB and read
back?

Thanks in advance for any hints.
  Gerhard