[sane-devel] Umax Ultraslim 1200

antoine linux@parinux.org
Mon, 30 Sep 2002 17:28:37 +0200

Le Lundi 30 Septembre 2002 17:01, Major A a =E9crit :
> > Is  the Umax UltraSlim 1200 USB port, compatible with Linux ? (RH 7.3=
)
> As far as I know, it's not currently supported by SANE. It seems,
> however, that it's based on a Teco/Relisys chip, so it might be
> supported in the future, if you could help testing.
---------------
sorry, me again :
I have forgotten to sign my first mail so I do it again :
---------------
On http://www.mostang.com/sane/sane-backends.html
I read on UMAX backend :
"USB scanners
All but Astra2200/MX3 not supported - see backend umax1220u"
So it seems that all Umax  with port USB are supported ...

The model is the Umax Astraslim SE 1200X 600 ppp

thanks and regards

Antoine Wach=E9