[sane-devel] Scanner recomendation

steve fsanta at arrakis.es
Sun Sep 1 19:45:21 BST 2002

Hi
We changed over from crashintoshes 2 years ago now at our small photo studio.
All the Epson scanners seem work out of the box with SuSE 8.0. (but not the
supermarket ones: 1250 I think)  I have a 1660 and an old 640 as well as a
Umax Astra scsi. The Epsons are faster and better quality. Hope this helps.
Steve.