[sane-devel] Umax Astra 1200S freezing up

Alan & Lori Smith lsmith201 at cox.net
Mon Sep 2 19:27:55 BST 2002

Bruce, can you tell me exactly what model of cards that you have had
success with?  My Initio card has a Disconnect Allowed option that I
disabled, but it doesn't seem to help.  At this point, I am considering
buying another scanner unless I am sure that another card would fix the
problem.  Thanks, Alan