[sane-devel] New backend: gt68xx for some Mustek USB scanners

Irvin Probst irvin at irvinig.org
Tue Sep 17 15:10:30 BST 2002

On Tue, 2002-09-17 at 15:49, Irvin Probst wrote:
> Color preview: the image is 1/3 of it's original size, with funny colors
> Color 8 bits 150 dpi scan: the scanning process stops at 1/3 of the
> image, the resulting pnm file is unusable.

Sorry, I missed that there were a 1.08 release, distorsion problemes are
fixed as you state in the bugfixes, but there are still funny colors. In
the preview window black is purple. When I scan something, white becomes
blue or pink (it seems to depend on the dpi resolution) but black
remains black: http://www.irvinig.org/sane/color_8bits_150dpi.jpg
Debug outputs are updated on http://www.irvinig.org/sane/

--
Irvin Probst