[sane-devel] USB - scanner - devel

Yann E. MORIN yann.morin.1998 at anciens.enib.fr
Sun Sep 22 14:37:18 BST 2002

Once upon a time (on Sunday 22 September 2002 09:12), Jaeger, Gerhard wisely wrote:
 > No problems here with that test program! But you should run this one
 > as root user.

Yes, ran as root. Segfaults. I've investigated in the code, and it really
crashes when trying to access the first device of the first usb bus (was
using libusb 0.1.4) in findscanner.

I got latest 0.1.6a libusb, compiled and installed it, and it still
segfaults there.

 > I'll tell it at this place when the stuff is available...

OK! Feel free to ask for testing here when you need!

Cheers,
Yann.

|  0 662 376 056  | Software  Designer | \ / CAMPAIGN     |  ___               |
| web: ymorin.free.fr | SETI at home  448 | / \ HTML MAIL    |   v   conspiracy.  |