[sane-devel] How to read the usb-snoopy log?

Jaeger, Gerhard gerhard at gjaeger.de
Mon Sep 30 19:11:44 BST 2002

Hi Frank,

thanks for the response,  I might be able to figure out whats
happening now. The chip inside is reported as
GLUSB97 SC08-D047 or as
GENIUS 04-43-006B 9935

Maybe custom ASICs...

I only have some logs, where I'm able to identify some well known
byte sequences. I do not own such a scanner, but I wrote the driver
for the parallelport devices whose ASIC is now behind the bridge
so the idea was simply to replace the I/O layer by USB I/O functions...

-
Gerhard