[sane-devel] HP SJ5300C

Rene Rebe rene.rebe@gmx.net
Mon, 07 Apr 2003 17:31:42 +0200 (CEST)

Hi.

On: Mon, 07 Apr 2003 17:58:05 +0800,
    "Daniel Sim" <xkjyeah@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Ok, everything mounted, except for the fact that I am using usbdevfs.=
 And =

> now I cannot see any scanners in sane-find-scanner or scanimage -L

Did you read this site:

> >Btw: The backend homepage is:
> >   http://drocklinux.dyndns.org/rene/avision

Without any log we can not help you. What information do you get when
you do:

export SANE_DEBUG_AVISION=3D10
export SANE_DEBUG_SANEI_USB=3D8
scanimage -L

(Btw: In the case your workstation is up and running for some days now
- you might need to power-cycle your scanner,since the scanner's
firmware is freezed because of incorrectly sent data from scanner.c
...)

- Ren=E9

--  =

Ren=E9 Rebe - Europe/Germany/Berlin