[sane-devel] Translations - fr

Yann E. MORIN yann.morin.1998@anciens.enib.fr
Tue, 8 Apr 2003 00:33:04 +0200

Hi all!

I still apply on working on the french translations. That's the only thing
I've got time for, working on dev is too much involvement for now.

Please tell me when the next update for SANE is due, so I can work on the
translations before they need to be released! ;-)

By the way, the site says anon cvs is still unavailable. Is this really the
case? If so, is http://sane.informatik.uni-freiburg.de/anoncvs/  really
up to date with the cvs tree? Can I rely on it to make the translations?

I think of getting it on a weekly basis, check the level of completeness
and fuzzyness whith my old little script, and raise a flag when it is too low
(high). (with a cron job!) Can I use that URL?

Regards,
Yann.

| +0/33 662376056 | Software  Designer | \ / CAMPAIGN     |  ___               |
| web: ymorin.free.fr | SETI@home 1195 | / \ HTML MAIL    |   v   conspiracy.  |