[sane-devel] Is it ok to remove libusb? Still can not scan both sides with fi-4120c

Tue, 8 Apr 2003 13:12:13 +0200

Hi,

On Mon, Apr 07, 2003 at 04:41:57PM -0500, Peter Chen wrote:
> Is it ok to remove libusb?

See my answers to your previous articles. Did you read them?
It would be much easier if you would just respond to the already
existing articles instead of constantly creating new subjects.

> And I checked the doc: 4.14 about doing a clean installation and getting rid
> of all the older versions.

Ok.

> I found anything with 'sane' in their file names and removed them, still I
> could not scan both sides with fi-4120c.

I don't think that not beeing able to "scan both sides" is related to
removing old SANE stuff. How did you try to do the duplex scan?