[sane-devel] Is it ok to remove libusb? Still can not scan both sides with fi-4120c

m. allan noah anoah@pfeiffer.edu
Tue, 8 Apr 2003 08:57:06 -0400 (EDT)

the various X sane frontends dont seem to support duplex scanning. they do
make the 'duplex' option available for you to select, but that is just a
pass-thru from the backend.

i would recommend that you try the command line prog 'scanadf' it does
duplex and uses the adf. i just used it (in combination with some perl
scripts) to scan 1600 duplex pages on the fi-4120C.

allan