[sane-devel] Problems with CX-3200

Karl Heinz Kremer khk@khk.net
Wed, 9 Apr 2003 19:15:24 -0400

--oyUTqETQ0mS9luUI

No, this is not a known problem. Can you try to capture a log file while
the scanner is warming up? Just run the following commands in a command
shell (e.g. xterm):

export SANE_DEBUG_EPSON=3D128
xsane > /tmp/scan.log 2>&1

Let it run for some time, then kill xsane. Then send the log file to me

Thanks,

Karl Heinz