[sane-devel] Epson Perfection 1260/plustek problems (was: Problems problems problems)

Steven Lobbezoo courrier@demeures-provence.com
Sat, 12 Apr 2003 18:24:49 +0200

I use Xsane to scan.
It's the time to get a scan, each time.
When I push the button scan or aquire pre-scan
it takes about 20/30 seconds before something happens,
then i first hear a low 'grunting' noise (as if the motor
tries to move in the wrong direction) then a few
clicks and the scan strats moving.
The process itself scans with normal speed.

Steven

Le Samedi 12 Avril 2003 11:51, Henning Meier-Geinitz a =E9crit :