[sane-devel] DLL backend doesn't work on 680x0 machines

Dave Huang khym@azeotrope.org
Sun, 13 Apr 2003 02:25:59 -0501

On Sat, Apr 12, 2003 at 02:58:19PM +0200, Julien BLACHE wrote:
> We still have this old (2 years and 146 days) Debian bug report :
> <http://bugs.debian.org/77356>
>
> If there is some kind of fix available, I could get someone to test it
> on Linux/m68k.

The problem reported in that bug report looks exactly like the one I was
seeing <http://mail-index.netbsd.org/port-mac68k/2002/09/26/0002.html>
I'm pretty sure the patch I posted will fix it; it'd certainly be
interesting to have someone test it on a non-NetBSD m68k platform.
INet: khym@azeotrope.org |  they raise a paw / the bat, the cat /
Dahan: Hani G Y+C 27 Y++ L+++ W- C++ T++ A+ E+ S++ V++ F- Q+++ P+ B+ PA+ PL++