[sane-devel] [XSane] some GUI idea.

Oliver Rauch oliver.rauch@rauch-domain.de
Tue, 15 Apr 2003 18:00:46 +0200

Hello.

1.
You can use <ALT> p for preview scan and
<CTRL> <ENTER> for final scan.
You can put the main window left to the preview window
so that preview button and scan button are very close to another.

2.
XSane calculates the size of the window so that it does
not exceeds the size of the screen (- size of the task bar).
When this does not work correct then the window manager
that you use reports incorrect values.
What window manager do you use?

Oliver