[sane-devel] [XSane] some GUI idea.

Tue, 15 Apr 2003 23:37:58 +0200

Hi,

On Tue, Apr 15, 2003 at 06:00:46PM +0200, Oliver Rauch wrote:
> You can use <ALT> p for preview scan and
> <CTRL> <ENTER> for final scan.

By the way: is this documented somewhere? I remembered the ALP-P but
didn't find out quick how to do the scan with a key press.

> XSane calculates the size of the window so that it does
> not exceeds the size of the screen (- size of the task bar).
> When this does not work correct then the window manager
> that you use reports incorrect values.

Works for me (enlightenment). Maybe it would make sense to add an
option to limit the window size to a smaller part of the screen (e.g.
in percent of the width or height of the screen).