[sane-devel] Problem with setting Fujitsu fi-4120c to Grayscale

m. allan noah anoah@pfeiffer.edu
Thu, 24 Apr 2003 18:33:38 -0400 (EDT)

ok, in your prior mails it would have been helpful to explain the you were
writing an application, not just trying to use the scanner with the
existing frontends.

can you set the grayscale and resolution without error using scanimage?
does it work every time? if not, then it is likely a driver problem, try
it with the scsi port as well. if there is a difference, then you might be
onto something.

i have just plugged my 4120c into a usb port for the first time, and i
get device errors that lock scanadf hard. i should have some time to play
with it next week (finally). anything you come up with between now and
then, please mail the list, so that others can see.

allan