[sane-devel] Visioneer Onetouch 4400 USB (Visioneer/Primax Primascan Colorado 2600u, Memorex 6142u)

Martijn van Oosterhout Martijn van Oosterhout <kleptog@svana.org>
Sat, 6 Dec 2003 14:00:09 +1100

--11Y7aswkeuHtSBEs

What I did is simply wait about 20 seconds between operations while writing
them down. Then later when going through the logs I could use the large gaps
between URBs to work out what went with what.

And posting it to a public place would be a good idea also.

Hope this help,

On Sat, Dec 06, 2003 at 01:23:56AM +0000, Keith Watson wrote:
> Ok, so I've grabbed a copy of SnoopyPro and installed it on Windows2000. =
 I've