[sane-devel] HP 2300C driver developement

Peter Kryszkiewicz vertexg@telus.net
Sun, 07 Dec 2003 11:31:32 -0800

Hi all,
I would like to develop a driver for HP 2300C scanners. (I got this
thing as a gift, I don't buy HP anymore, all their products seem to be
"Windows-only" now, but I never refuse a challenge)  and I checked the
SANE archives including the thread that includes this fragment:

 >On Fri, Jun 27, 2003 at 02:31:03AM +0100, Celso Pinto wrote:
 > finally I had some time to get into the research/development of a driver
 > for HP 2300C scanner.

 >>"gnawa" also wants to write a driver for this scanner, see
 >>http://www.mostang.com/pipermail/sane-devel/2003-June/019269.html .
 >>Maybe you can help each other?

Did any of these efforts go anywhere? I'd like to get involved.

Peter