[sane-devel] On functions

m. allan noah anoah@pfeiffer.edu
Mon, 8 Dec 2003 11:16:52 -0500 (EST)

you did not tell us what you are trying to do, make a frontend program or
a backend driver.

looking at existing code for either one is the best way to start.

sane_init() and sane_open() are provided by the backends for the frontend
to call separately, so you dont normally see the arrangement you
described...

allan