[sane-devel] (no subject)

gerard klaver gerard@gkall.hobby.nl
Tue, 09 Dec 2003 11:56:19 -0100

On Tue, 2003-12-09 at 08:15, "?=CFik=F4oi8-r?Q?" wrote:
> Hello,
>=20
> I've found that current version of SANE dosn't support Colorado 2600u s=
canner. And my question is is it possible to implement backend for it?=20
>=20
> Regards,
> SVik

For status scanner see (if not already found):
http://www.sane-project.org/unsupported/visioneer-onetouch4400.html

If you have more info on scanner than on this page you can help by using
the form for adding more data.
sane 1.0.13  command sane-find-scanner -v -v (as root) for checking
chipset
or lsusb -v (as root) for other info.

Seems no one at the moment is directly writing a backend for this
scanner, so if you want a backend you have to do it by yourself.

On the other links on this page you can see that other people are busy
with the same sort of backend so your not alone.

--=20
m.vr.gr.
Gerard Klaver