[sane-devel] Visioneer Onetouch 4400 USB (Visioneer/PrimaxPrimascan Colorado 2600u, Memorex 6142u)

Keith Watson kpwatson@ukfsn.org
Tue, 09 Dec 2003 14:55:12 +0000

On 1/1/1970, "m. allan noah" <anoah@pfeiffer.edu> wrote:

>1. switch to smaller business card size. you dont want to look at 4x6
>worth of output in you log...
>
>2. dont start and stop twain so much, that is just more noise.
>
>3. pause between everything, including open and close of the cover.
>
>4. you likely wont see anything when you change the mode (gray,color,etc)
>in the sw. that info usually only gets sent to the scanner right before a
>scan. so, i would change mode, immediately scan, then wait, and repeat
>with new mode.

Thanks for the tips Allan (and the Perl script in the earlier post). I'm
hoping to get some time tonight to have a bash at this (that's UK,
GMT+0)

:o)

Keith